I will be posting a list of items in different categories that you I think you should check out on this super busy day! Also, visit my amazon storefront to fill up your charts faster before items are sold out! Share your finds by leaving a comment with items you think we would love!
Boho Home Decor
(1) Wood Bead Garland These are so popular in home decor right now, they can go on shelves, coffee tables, and mantles.
(2) Wall Hanging Macrame Rainbow I love the handmade art of macrame, these are the perfect gift paired with your favorite essential oil or candle!
(3) Macrame Storage Baskets Decor Box Handmade organization that would look beautiful in a nursery, or bathroom.
(4) Set of 2 Rattan Bar Stools High counter tops? Best Seating in the house!
(5) Woven Basket This can hold just about anything from toys, a plant, and maybe even towels!
Home Organization Under $30
(1) Stackable Organizer Box with Attached Lid Perfect for legos in a toy room or child’s room
(2) Kitchen Labels Take your organizing up a notch with these easy to use stickers
(3) Fridge Storage Bins I personally use these in my fridge, pantry, and to store and organize my first aid products.
(4) The Home Edit Book Learn how to organize from the pros.
(5) Clear Closet Dividers As seen on the netflix show The Home Edit.
Influencer Starter Kit
(1) Camera The way we all reach our audience. Sure you can use your phone, but take your content to the next level with high quality photos and video.
(2) Lights For the Longest time I had such a hard time figuring out my lighting and these are more affordable than I thought!
(3) Wireless Bluetooth Remote for your phone and camera, I never leave home without it
(4) Tri Pod They can come in different sizes, or you can opt for one with extendable legs.
(5) Backdrop you can be anywhere and film professional photos and videos, and it post you can change the background to anything! No one will know you have a small apartment!
Beauty Must Haves
(1) 1 Step Styler Cuts down the items you have to pack for a blowout, and leaves my hair soft and bouncy in half the time!
(2) Waver The most asked about tool on my YouTube Channel to date. Get the perfect waves – every time!
(3) Strong Hold Hair Spray Weather you are holding down a lace front wig, holding curls in place, to securing a sleek ponytail…this hair spray is the best!
(4) DIY Dip Nail Kit Save hundreds by skipping the salon and doing your trendy manicure at home!
(5) Baby Feet Because summer lasted too long and now we all have crusty feet that need a second chance.
Pink Tech Must Haves
(1) Pink Marble Print Mouse Pad Marble will never go out of style, looks pretty on any desk top!
(2) Bluetooth Keyboard Retro Typewriter style with fun colors!
(3) Bluetooth Light Up Mouse for Computer, Laptops, and Tablets!
(4) Bear Paw Mug Warmer If your mornings are busy, keeping your coffee warm is no longer an issue!
(5) 6′ Long Charging Cable My Outlets are far from close to my bed where I spend the bulk of my social scrolling, so 6 feet of cable comes in handy!
Stay tuned throughout the sale for more must have items to check out before Prime Day is over! Consider signing up for my alerts via email for my blog, and follow me on Social Media as well! Happy Shopping and thanks for reading!