I have been pretty obsessed with home decor since my mom allowed me to pick out my own comforter and sheet sets back in high school. If you have followed me over the years, my style has evolved so much! One thing I always purchased for the Holidays would have to be door wreaths!
(1) $35 – 24″ Faux Rust Aspen Leaves Wreath – Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia This wreath screams autumn and honestly you can get away with hanging it all threw fall and winter!
(2) $28 – 20″ Artificial Magnolia Leaf Wreath – Threshold™ The leaves on this piece looks so real I can’t keep my hands off of it!
(3) $28 – 22″ Artificial Oat Grass Corn Husk Wreath – Threshold™ I decided somethings are best left to the professionals, so I put my hot glue gone down and opted for this beauty!
(4) $35 – Faux Eucalyptus Wreath – Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia Eucalyptus is a staple for Magnolia and this wreath comes in different sizes as well!
(5) $28 – 20″ Artificial Goldenrod Wreath – Threshold™ This was in stores and online for a short time, and no one was shocked!
My mom has always decorated our house for every holiday, big or small, and I hope I can provide that same memory for my son! What are some of your holiday traditions? Share them in the comments below! Thanks for reading!